The conference will be held at RBC Place London
Located at 300 York St, London, ON N6B 1P8, Canada.
Delta Hotels London Armouries
325 Dundas Street, London, ON, N6B 1T9
Parking: Self-Parking is available adjacent to the hotel at a cost of $15.00 per day.
Cut off date : August 30, 2019
Restaurants in London
Participants are welcome to find their own dinner amongst the many fine dining establishments in London! London Tourism and the conference planning team have provided a few restaurant suggestions for your consideration.
**** Please call ahead to make reservations. ****
Co-ops, Social Enterprises, Local Specialties
- Root Cellar (worker co-op, organic, local)
- London Brewing Co-op (worker co-op)
- Edgar + Joe’s Cafe (social enterprise)
- You Made It Cafe (social enterprise)
- Grace (seasonal, local)
- Morrissey House (seasonal, local, gluten free options)
- Gnosh (seasonal, local, dietary needs accommodated)
- Plant Matter Bistro (organic, local, vegan)
- Globally Local (vegan fast food)
- Aroma of India (Indian)
- Masala (Indian)
- Momos (Nepalese)
- Renato’s (Italian)
- David’s Bistro (French)
- Che RestoBar (Latin American)
- Symposium Cafe (casual, contemporary)
- Blake’s, 2nd floor of DoubleTree by Hilton
- Armouries Grille & Cantata Lounge, Delta Armouries
- Garlic’s of London
- Bull and Barrel
- Bertoldi’s Trattoria
- Toboggan Brewing Co
- Fellini Koolinis
- Crabby Joe’s
- Moxie’s Grill & Bar
- La Casa Ristorante
- Michael’s on the Thames
- Shoeless Joes Sports Grill
- Lone Star Texas Grill
This is not a full list of downtown restaurants but should help get you started on exploring options. For more options or to see the London Visitors Guide please visit: https://www.londontourism.ca/Food-and-Drink.
We are pleased to provide complimentary bus passes to all conference participants, thanks to the generosity of London Tourism. Passes will be available for collection at the registration desk on arrival at EconoUs2019. Check out the route schedule and plan your travel in the city!
|VALID:||September 13, 2019 to September 22, 2019|
|TERRITORY:||From all stations throughout the VIA system to London Ontario and return.|
|DISCOUNT:||10% off the best available fare in Economy, Economy Plus, Business, Business Plus, Sleeper class. “Subject to the conditions and restrictions of the fare plan to which the additional discount is being applied.”|
|EXCEPTION:||Discount does not apply in any Escape fares and Prestige Class.|
|IDENTIFICATION:||Participants must reference the event’s VIA convention discount code: 13862.|
Promotion code: 23Z8JHN1. To book a flight with your promotion code, access aircanada.com and enter your promotion code in the search panel.
- The booking is to be made to the following city: London, YXU (ON)
- The travel period begins Monday, September 09, 2019 and ends Wednesday, September 25, 2019.
- Travel is valid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- No discount will apply to Tango bookings for travel within Canada or between Canada and the U.S. For International travel (destinations outside North America), discounts apply to all fares including Tango.
Air Canada Conditions
- Eligible Tickets. A ticket is eligible for the discount provided it has been purchased on aircanada.com, and provided the Promotion Code has been applied at time of purchase. Any ticket not purchased on aircanada.com for the purposes of travel to an Event will not qualify for any benefits provided by the Meetings and Conventions Product. A ticket purchased on aircanada.com but for which the applicable Promotion Code was not entered or was entered incorrectly will not be eligible for the Discount.
- Discount. The Discount is applied to the fare at the time that the travel ticket with Air Canada is purchased. The Discount and the fare are subject to all applicable taxes and surcharges.
- Eligible Routes. Only bookings made to the designated convention city are eligible for the Discount. Bookings originating in the convention city are not eligible.
- Changes. The Discounts, the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services, these Terms and Conditions, Air Canada’s fares, schedules and policies, and any and all equipment used in connection with the provision of the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services may be changed or terminated by Air Canada at any time and for any reason, in each case without notice or liability. Air Canada may terminate or reduce flights to any Event city at any time and for any reason without notice or liability.
- Agents. Should your Organization appoint a travel management company (the “Agent”), your organization shall, and shall cause the Agent to, abide by the applicable fare rules contained in Air Canada’s tariffs. Failure to comply with the fare ticketing rules, and these terms and conditions will result in the issuance of debit memos.
- Indemnification and Liability. Air Canada will not be liable for delays or cancellations caused by strikes, labor disputes, government actions, weather, or any cause beyond Air Canada’s control. Your Organization, in agreeing to designate Air Canada the Official Canadian Airline of the Event in consideration for the Discounts, releases and waives by that fact any claims against Air Canada regarding cancellations of flights or any of the changes described in section 5 of these Terms and Conditions above, and shall indemnify and hold harmless Air Canada, its parent companies, directors, employees, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries from and against any claim, demand, loss, expenses (including, but not limited to, any reasonable attorneys’ fees), damage and any other liability or prejudice that results from your Organization’s or Your Agent’s breach of or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions or arising during or in connection with your Organization’s, your Agent’s or the Eligible Travellers’ use of the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services or by their negligence or willful misconduct of your Organization, your Agent or the Eligible Travellers. This section shall survive indefinitely, regardless of any change or termination or these Terms and Conditions or the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services.
- Independent Contractor. No agency, partnership or joint venture relationship is formed or exists between Air Canada and your Organization by virtue of the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services or these Terms and Conditions, and no third party beneficiary rights are created thereby.
- Conditions of Carriage. Air Canada’s Conditions of Carriage and Conditions of Contract for air transportation shall apply for any air transportation provided by Air Canada pursuant to the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services. Air Canada shall not be liable to your Organization and your Organization hereby releases and waives any claims against Air Canada respect to any flight cancellation, schedule change, or other failure to accommodate any Eligible Passenger in the provision of Meetings and Conventions Travel Services.
- Force Majeure. Air Canada will not be responsible for delays in performance caused by acts of God or governmental authority, strikes or labour disputes, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Air Canada.
- These Terms and Conditions are in addition to any other terms and conditions included on this website.
5% off Econo* and 10% off EconoFlex and Premium fares for travel within Canada into and out of London or Toronto, Ontario.
2% off Econo*, 5% off EconoFlex and 10% off Premium base fares for guests travelling Trans-border** into and out of London or Toronto, Ontario.
To take advantage of this offer, you will need the discount code listed. Please visit www.westjet.com/conventions to make a booking online.
Travel from: September 11 – 25, 2019
Coupon code: W11MS17
*Basic fare class is excluded from discount. **Discount codes are valid for travel on the dates indicated above. Percentage discount is applied to base fare. Taxes, fees and charges are extra. The base fare may be represented as Air Transportation Charges (excepting Other Air Transportation Charges) in the booking flow. Other air transportation charges, taxes, fees and charges are not discounted.Discount cannot be applied towards multi-city bookings. Only one discount code may be used per booking. No cash value. Non-refundable. Discount only applies to flights marketed and operated wholly by WestJet, WestJet Encore, WestJet Link, and Delta flights marketed by WestJet via codeshare. It is not applicable when traveling with our other code-share, interline or other airline partners. New bookings only. Offer is limited and subject to availability. No cash value. Non-refundable and non-transferable. Discount cannot be used towards the purchase of a Member Exclusive fare or the purchase of a WestJet Vacations package. Discount cannot be combined with any other discount codes or companion voucher bookings. WestJet dollars, Travel Bank and gift cards cannot be used as a form of payment. Any changes or cancellations to discount code bookings must be made by calling 1-888-937-8538. If the booking is changed or cancelled, the discount will no longer apply. Other restrictions may apply and are subject to change at any time.
Discounted flights can also be found through Swoop: Swoop directly serves London from Halifax, Edmonton and Abbotsford (Vancouver).
Porter Airlines is proud to offer a 10% discount on available base fares (with the
exception of the lowest class fare during a public seat sale) for travel to and from the
EconoUS Conference 2019 The discounted fares are available for booking from
January 02, 2019 to September 20, 2019 and available for travel:
From: Anywhere in Canada or US To: Toronto From: September 14, 2019 To: September 18,
From: Toronto To: Anywhere in Canada or US From: September 16, 2019 To: September 20,
Please book online at https://www.flyporter.com/en-ca/?promocode=ECON19 or
through your travel agent using promo code “ECON19”.
Porter offers complimentary in-flight snacks and beverages (including beer and wine),
Gate Porter service for carry-on and access to the Porter Lounge in Toronto and
Ottawa, where free Wi-Fi and comfortable, leather seating is available.
The promo code is intended for use by conference attendees and organizers and is not meant
for distribution outside of authorized channels. Porter’s fare rules and conditions apply. For any
questions regarding Porter’s services or any pre-travel concerns, contact us at 1-888-619-8622.