As we confirm sessions we will post titles and descriptions on this page, so check back often for more details.
Sessions at EconoUs2018 will fit into two formats. Storytelling sessions will share stories of success or struggle and the key lessons learned. Skills-building workshops will be interactive sessions that will teach skills that can help create ‘an economy that works for all’. Sessions will seek to:
- create new and strengthen existing relationships among community leaders who share similar challenges, concerns, goals & values;
- promote new ideas, resources and strategies to strengthen CED efforts;
- contribute to skills development, capacity building, networking and information sharing;
- provide opportunities for learning and dialogue on the diversity of approaches and models led by urban, rural, aboriginal, linguistic and cultural minorities, and northern communities to meet their needs;
- advance regional and Canadian policy agendas to strengthen communities by supporting and investing in CED.