1. Storytelling (15 – 20 minutes)
Others can learn a lot from the hands-on experience of storytellers. Share your story of success or struggle and the key lessons you’ve learned.
Themes for Storytelling:
- Food Production
- Renewable Energy
- Community Finance
- Health & Social Care
- Arts & Culture
Information on Effective Storytelling:
2. Skill-Building Worshops (75 minutes)
So you have skills that can help create ‘an economy that works for all’…can you teach it to others? Skill-building workshops should prioritize engagement and build on the information and ideas shared by attendees.
Themes for the Skill-Building Workshops (these examples are not exclusive):
- Storytelling & Organizing
- Organizational Change
- Leadership Skills for a New Economy?
- Developmental Evaluation
- Innovations for inclusive and sustainable community economies
- Social Impact measurement
3. Other: Creative Works and/or Performances
We also welcome and encourage session proposals that include creative works and/or performances that can help animate and energize the conference.